Add a fully responsive menu to your Adobe Muse website. This menu responds to the browser width and animates when you open it.
- 5 Fully Responsive Animated Border Menus
- Customize all colors in the menu
- Add your logo or image on menu open
- Select how many menu items you would like in the menu
- Link to anchor points, internal pages, and external pages
- Set the scrolling speed to anchor points
- Add scroll easing when scrolling to anchor points
Animated Border Menus Widget 1.1:
- Fix in Safari where icons were not lining up.
Animated Border Menus Widget 1.2 - *Major Update
- Fixed issue where widgets were causing elements in Adobe Muse to look different or change position.
- Added option to choose how many menu items you would like in the menu.
- Added scrolling option for anchor points in Adobe Muse.
- Updated with latest Font Awesome Icons
Animated Border Menus Widget 1.2 - 2-29-2016
- Ability to make any of the colors transparent by selecting the color box with the red line going through it.
- Fixed issue where icons were not showing in Animated Border Menu 3.
Animated Border Menus Widget 1.3 - 9-1-2016
- New Widget Interface.
- Fixed issue where menus were causing forms in Adobe Muse to look different.
- Ability to close menu on menu item click.
- Ability to open links in a new page.
- Ability to change the menu item width for menus 1, 2, and 5.
- Ability to have no menu icons for menus 4 and 5.
- Updated Font Awesome Icons - latest set.
- New Font Awesome Icon setup - Enter in Font Awesome Icon via text.
- Instructions included within the widget for easy reference on how to use the widget.
- Abbreviated widget names for easier access when searching in the library panel. Abbreviation is “ABM” which stands for “Animated Border Menus.”
- Fixed issue with widgets getting taller in height on Windows computers.
- Updated Code.