Add animated text to your Adobe Muse website with the Animated Text Widget from Muse For You.
- Choose from 74 different text animations.
- Add multiple instances on your Adobe Muse website.
- Animate text in and out.
- Animate characters or words.
- Animate text on load or on scroll.
- Animate the text in sync, shuffle, or reverse.
- Set the text animation delay between characters or words.
- Add an on scroll offset when triggering the text animation on scroll.
- Set text font type.
- Set text font size.
- Set text font color.
- Set text letter spacing.
- Set text line height.
- Text box is responsive.
Animated Text Widget - 1.1 - 3-15-2017:
- Fixed issue with the “Animated Text - On Scroll” widget not working in IE11. *Simply replace the "Add First" widget.
Animated Text Widget - 1.2 - 3-10-2018:
- Ability to add multiple animated phrases with the “Multiple Phrases” widgets.
- Added two new animations - headShake and jackInTheBox.
- Added “Font Style” and “Text Transform” for text options.
- Ability to change the font size at a specific breakpoint.
- Performance improvements.
- Updated code.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, style with the widget options, and done!