Add a unique hover effect over your images with the Circle Border Hover Box Widget from Muse For You.
- Add multiple instances on one page
- Set the image to be responsive with the built-in 'Resize' option in Adobe Muse
- Set a maximum width and minimum width for the image
- Set the hover color of the image
- Set the hover opacity of the image
- Set the size of the border
- Set the color of the border
- Set the transition speed of the border on hover
- Add an icon over the image
- Set the size of the icon
- Set the color of the icon
- Set the opacity of the icon
- Choose from over 600 Font Awesome Icons for the icon
- Link image to an internal link, external link, or anchor point
- Open link in a new page
*Image must be a perfect square
Circle Border Hover Box Widget - 1.1 - 5-05-2017:
- Fixed issue with widget not resizing in Adobe Muse on Windows computers.
Circle Border Hover Box Widget - 1.2 - 7-02-2017:
- Widget now works with the built-in “Responsive Width and Height” option in Adobe Muse.
Circle Border Hover Box Widget - 1.3 - 12-06-2017:
- Fixed issue with widget not resizing correctly in the latest version of Adobe Muse 2018.
- Fixed issue with links being activated if two or more hover boxes with the same instance number were on the same page.
- Image no longer needs to be cropped to be placed in widget. You can now use the image fitting option within the widget.
- Image can now be scaled to fill, scaled to fit, or kept at its original size within the ‘Image Fitting’ option.
- If image is kept at its original size it can be re-positioned within the widget options.
- Removed minimum-width and maximum-width options. This option is no longer needed as you can set the responsive options for the hover box at different breakpoints.
- Ability to change the icon size for the hover box at a specific breakpoint.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, add image, style with widget options, and done!