Add a double reveal menu to your Adobe Muse website with the Double Reveal Menu Widget from Muse For You.
- Set the menu width
- Add up to 12 menu items
- Place the menu on the left or the right
- Add a custom open and close button
- Change the open button on hover
- Add a rotation on hover to the open and close buttons
- Have the menu reveal from left to right, right to left, top to bottom, or bottom to top
- Set the color of the menu reveal
- Set the menu reveal speed
- Choose from over 30 easing options for the menu reveal
- Set the font size of the menu items
- Set the font weight of the menu items
- Set the letter spacing (tracking) of the menu items
- Set the line-height (leading) of the menu items
- Set the alignment of the menu items
- Change the font size and line-height at a specific breakpoint
- Menu items respond to browser height to accommodate smaller browsers and devices
- Link menu items to an internal link, external link, or anchor point
- Open link in a new page
Double Reveal Menu Widget - 1.1 - 1-25-2017:
- Fixed issue with menu sometimes not opening when page is refreshed.
- Close button now stays in place when browser width is resized.
- Ability to set a custom position from the top and sides for the close button.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, add open and close buttons, style with widget options, add links, and done!