Add a fully responsive elastic menu to your Adobe Muse website. This menu responds to the browser width and animates when you open it.
- Fully Responsive Menu
- Elastic animation when you open menu
- Customize all colors in the menu
- Add up to 12 menu items
- Choose from over 600 Font Awesome Icons for menu icons
- Change text with the Adobe Muse Built-In text feature
- Link to anchor points, internal pages, and external pages
- Set the scrolling speed to anchor points
- Add scroll easing when scrolling to anchor points
Elastic Menu Widget - 1.1:
- New widget interface.
- Ability to make any of the colors transparent.
Elastic Menu Widget - 1.2 - 1-12-2017:
- New Widget Interface.
- Ability to add an image for the menu open and menu close buttons.
- Ability to set the size for the menu open and menu close button.
- Ability to add an open button hover image.
- Ability to rotate the open and close button on hover.
- Ability to close menu when clicking on links.
- Ability to close menu when clicking on the menu.
- Ability to add spacing between menu items.
- Ability to enable or disable icons.
- Icons can now be added by entering the icon name from Font Awesome.
- Ability to add tracking (letter-spacing) to text in menu.
- Ability to add text decoration to menu items on hover.
- Ability to open links a new page.
- Included “Linking - More Info” section for easy reference on linking menu items.
- Included reference on how to change the font for the menu within the widget.
- Updated code.
Elastic Menu Widget - 1.2 - 1-30-2017:
- Performance Improvements.
- Updated code.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, style the menu with the widget options, add links, and done!