Animate your Adobe Muse website with 74 animation effects using the Fantastic 74 Animation Effects Widget.
- Choose from 74 different animations
- Set the duration of the animation
- Add a delay to the animation before it starts
- Set how many times you would like the animation to repeat
- Infinitely loop the animation
- Add to any element on your Adobe Muse website
- Lightweight for your website
- On Load
- On Start
- On Hover
- On Click
- On Scroll
Fantastic 74 Widget - 1.1:
- New widget interface.
- Added delay option so you can make your animation start after a certain amount of time. Time is in milliseconds so 1 second = 1,000 milliseconds.
- Added the “On Load” option for an animation start. This will load all the contents of the website first and then the animation will play.
- Updated Easing Functions.
- New Iteration option - set how many times you would like the element to animate.
- Animations now animate correctly from the center.
- Updated code.
Fantastic 74 Widget - 2.0 - 8-2-2016:
- New widget setup.
- Animations take up less code in the back-end.
- Fixed issue with animations not animating across breakpoints.
- New ‘On Scroll’ setup.
- Ability to add indicators for ‘On Scroll.’ This allows you to see where the element will animate within the browser.
- New ‘Fade In’ and ‘Fade Out’ options.
- ‘On Load’ animations do not appear before animation starts.
- Abbreviated widget names for easier access when searching in the library panel.
- Instructions included within the widget for easy reference on how to use the widget.
Fantastic 74 Widget - 2.2 - 11-22-2016:
- Fixed issue with not being able to add multiple ‘On Load’ animations.
- ‘On Hover’ animations now play through the entire animation even when leaving the mouse off of the element.
- Ability to fade out “On Load” animations.
- Ability to disable animations at a certain breakpoint.
- Fixed issue with widgets getting taller in height on Windows computers.
- Fixed issue with elements disappearing in Firefox and Safari when adding a 100% width rectangle in Adobe Muse (only applies to certain animations).
- Graphic style name added with widget cover to make it easy to distinguish what widget pertains to what element and animation.