Add a fullscreen slideshow over your entire website with the Fullscreen Slideshow Cover widget from Muse For You. Once the user scrolls they will see the website below the slideshow.
- Fullscreen slideshow covers the entire website before user scrolls.
- 100% width and height.
- Select from 1 to 12 images.
- Choose from 74 animations for the slideshow in and out animations.
- Add links to the images.
- Add a color overlay over the images.
- Add a title and description over the images.
- Set the duration of each slide in the slideshow.
- Enable slideshow controls.
- Enable slideshow dot navigation.
- Autoplay slideshow.
- Works with Responsive Design and Adaptive Design in Adobe Muse.
- Works on all devices.
The Fullscreen Slideshow Cover comes with 8 widgets. They are:
- FSC - With Overlay
- FSC - With Overlay and Image
- FSC - With Overlay and Links
- FSC - With Overlay and Single Text
- FSC - With Overlay and Text
- FSC - With Overlay, Image, and Links
- FSC - With Overlay, Single Text, and Links
- FSC - With Overlay, Text, and Links
*FSC stands for "Fullscreen Slideshow Cover.
10 Free Stock Photography Websites
Fullscreen Slideshow Cover Widget - 1.1:
- Ability to add a text and description over each image in the slideshow.
- Ability to add a logo or image over all of the images in the slideshow.
- New widgets added.
Fullscreen Slideshow Cover Widget - 1.1 - 6-9-2016:
- Ability to position the text anywhere in the slideshow by using the “FSC - Text Positioning” widget.
- Ability to add a pattern or mesh overlay over the slideshow.
Fullscreen Slideshow Cover Widget - 1.2
- Ability to have the slideshow fixed on the website.
- Ability to change the position of the controller navigation and dot navigation.
- New Google Fonts setup.
Fullscreen Slideshow Cover Widget - 1.3 - 8-2-2016
- Ability to disable/hide the slideshow at a certain breakpoint.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, add images, style with the widget options, and done!