The Fullscreen Video Slideshow Cover widget allows you to add a fullscreen video slideshow over your entire website. The video in the slideshow is fully responsive and changes size when resizing the browser. Once the user scrolls they will see the website below the slideshow. You can choose between 1-6 videos for the slideshow.
- Videos are fully responsive and change size when resizing browser.
- Select from 1 to 6 videos.
- Add .webm and .ogg files for browser fallback support.
- Add a poster image for devices that do not play video automatically.
- Choose from 74 animations for the slideshow in and out animations.
- Add links to the videos.
- Add a color overlay over the videos.
- Add a title and description over each video.
- Set the duration of each slide in the slideshow.
- Loop video.
- Mute Audio in video.
- Enable slideshow controls.
- Enable slideshow dot navigation.
- Autoplay slideshow.
- Lightweight for your website
- Works with Responsive Design and Adaptive Design in Adobe Muse.
The Fullscreen Video Slideshow Cover comes with 8 widgets. They are:
- FVSC - With Overlay
- FVSC - With Overlay and Image
- FVSC - With Overlay and Links
- FVSC - With Overlay and Single Text
- FVSC - With Overlay and Text
- FVSC - With Overlay, Image, and Links
- FVSC - With Overlay, Single Text, and Links
- FVSC - With Overlay, Text, and Links
*FVSC stands for "Fullscreen Video Slideshow Cover."
Website to convert your .MP4 video to .WEBM and .OGG - http://converterpoint.com/
Free Stock Videos
- Distill - Beta
- Life of Vids
- Fancy Footage Club
- Vimeo Free HD Stock Footage
Fullscreen Video Slideshow Cover Widget - 5-21-2016:
- Fixed issue where poster image was not showing on mobile devices.
Fullscreen Video Slideshow Cover Widget - 1.1:
- Ability to position the text anywhere in the slideshow by using the “FVSC - Text Positioning” widget.
- Ability to add a pattern or mesh overlay over the slideshow.
Fullscreen Video Slideshow Cover Widget - 1.2
- Ability to have the slideshow fixed on the website.
- Ability to change the position of the controller navigation and dot navigation.
- New Google Fonts setup.
- Instructions included within the widget for easy reference on how to use the widget.
Fullscreen Slideshow Cover Widget - 1.3 - 8-2-2016
- Ability to disable/hide the slideshow at a certain breakpoint.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, add videos, style with the widget options, and done!