Fullscreen Video Slideshow Cover Widget
- Videos are fully responsive and change size when resizing browser.
- Select from 1 to 6 videos.
- Add .webm and .ogg files for browser fallback support.
- Add a poster image for devices that do not play video automatically.
- Choose from 74 animations for the slideshow in and out animations.
- Add links to the videos.
- Add a color overlay over the videos.
- Add a title and description over each video.
- Set the duration of each slide in the slideshow.
- Loop video.
- Mute Audio in video.
- Enable slideshow controls.
- Enable slideshow dot navigation.
- Autoplay slideshow.
- Lightweight for your website
- Works with Responsive Design and Adaptive Design in Adobe Muse.
The Fullscreen Video Slideshow Cover comes with 8 widgets. They are:
- FVSC - With Overlay
- FVSC - With Overlay and Image
- FVSC - With Overlay and Links
- FVSC - With Overlay and Single Text
- FVSC - With Overlay and Text
- FVSC - With Overlay, Image, and Links
- FVSC - With Overlay, Single Text, and Links
- FVSC - With Overlay, Text, and Links
*FVSC stands for "Fullscreen Video Slideshow Cover."
Website to convert your .MP4 video to .WEBM and .OGG - http://converterpoint.com/
Free Stock Videos
- Distill - Beta
- Life of Vids
- Fancy Footage Club
- Vimeo Free HD Stock Footage
Fullscreen Video Slideshow Cover Widget - 5-21-2016:
- Fixed issue where poster image was not showing on mobile devices.
Fullscreen Video Slideshow Cover Widget - 1.1:
- Ability to position the text anywhere in the slideshow by using the “FVSC - Text Positioning” widget.
- Ability to add a pattern or mesh overlay over the slideshow.
Fullscreen Video Slideshow Cover Widget - 1.2
- Ability to have the slideshow fixed on the website.
- Ability to change the position of the controller navigation and dot navigation.
- New Google Fonts setup.
- Instructions included within the widget for easy reference on how to use the widget.
Fullscreen Slideshow Cover Widget - 1.3 - 8-2-2016
- Ability to disable/hide the slideshow at a certain breakpoint.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, add videos, style with the widget options, and done!