The HTML5 Video Player with Lightbox Widget allows you to add a responsive video player to your Adobe Muse website. Add HTML5 video, and YouTube video. Play the video on the website or within a Lightbox display. Set a color, image, or gradient for the Lightbox background. The video player uses a 16:9 aspect ratio. Set the video player to responsive width and height and customize the size of the video player on the website or within the Lightbox. Works on tablet and mobile devices.
- Add HTML5 Video
- Open the HTML5 Video within a Lightbox
- Add YouTube Video
- Open the YouTube Video within a Lightbox
- Set the background color and opacity of the Lightbox
- Set a background image for the Lightbox background
- Set a background gradient for the Lightbox background
- Set the video player to a custom size
- Set the video player to be responsive in width, or responsive in width and height
- Choose from three themes for the video player colors
- Play or pause video when clicking on video player
- Add a poster image
- Show poster image when video is finished
- Display duration of the video
- Set the video to fullscreen
- Disable or enable over scaling when the video is opened in the Lightbox
- Autoplay Video
- Loop Video
- Video plays on tablet and mobile
Website to convert your .MP4 video to .WEBM and .OGG - http://converterpoint.com/
Free Stock Videos
- Distill - Beta
- Life of Vids
- Fancy Footage Club
- Vimeo Free HD Stock Footage
HTML5 Video Player with Lightbox Widget - 1.0 - 7-16-2017:
- Ability to set the preload options for the video.
HTML5 Video Player with Lightbox Widget - 1.0 - 8-1-2017:
- Ability to play HTML5 video inline on iOS devices.
HTML5 Video Player with Lightbox Widget - 1.1 - 8-20-2017:
- Fixed issue with Lightbox widget not resizing correctly on Windows computers.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, add video, customize with widget options, and done!