Add unique shapes to images on your Adobe Muse website with the Image Shapes Widget from Muse For You. Morph widgets powered by the GreenSock Animation Platform (GSAP) - http://greensock.com.
- Add custom shapes to images on your Adobe Muse website
- Morph between two shapes
- Morph On Load, On Hover, On Click, or On Scroll
- Have another element trigger the morph
- Set the speed of the morph
- Set a delay to the morph
- Repeat morph
- Set the morph easing
Image Shapes Widget - 1.0 - 11-29-2017:
- Fixed issue with polygon shape not getting taller in height when widget is set to “Responsive Width and Height.”
Image Shapes Widget - 1.1 - 12-02-2017:
- Widget now works in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.
- Ability to paste in polygon points from an Adobe Illustrator SVG file.
- Image is now automatically centered within shape.
- Image shape is now automatically responsive in width and height to retain aspect ratio when browser is resizing. The image shape can also be set to not be responsive.
- Issue with image shape not showing in Adobe Muse on Windows computers has been fixed.
Image Shapes Widget - 1.1 - 12-09-2017:
- Added shape morphing widgets.
- Ability to morph between two shapes with the shape morphing widgets.
Image Shapes Widget - 1.1 - 12-11-2017:
- Ability to set the resize option for the widget container to ‘Responsive Width and Height.’
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, add image, add polygon points from Clip-Path Maker website, and done!