The Moving Slideshow Widget allows you to add a unique slideshow to your Adobe Muse website. The images move within the slideshow and you can choose from 11 different movement effects. The effects are similar to what many call the "Ken Burns Effect." You can have multiple slideshows on one page and set the slideshow to 100% width. Here are the following movement options:
- Zoom Out
- Zoom In
- Pan Up
- Pan Down
- Pan Left
- Pan Right
- Diagonal Top Left to Bottom Right
- Diagonal Top Right to Bottom Left
- Diagonal Bottom Right to Top Left
- Diagonal Bottom Left to Top Right
- Add multiple slideshows on one page
- Choose from 11 different movement effects or have them all play in the slideshow
- Add up to 12 image per slideshow
- Set the slideshow to 100% width
- Set the width and the height of the slideshow
- Set the speed of the slideshow
- Set the easing of the slideshow
- All colors customizable in the slideshow
- Add previous and next buttons
- Add dot navigation
- Enable or disable navigation buttons
- Add captions to the images
- Add alternative text to the images
- Link images to internal links, external links, and anchor points
- Open links in same page or new page
- Add different slideshows on different breakpoints
- Works in Adaptive Design and Fluid-Width Design
All images should have the same size for a consistent look in the slideshow. Visit this website to crop and re-size multiple images for the slideshow.
Moving Slideshow Widget - 1.1 - 10-5-2016:
- Ability to have a different height for each slideshow on the website.
- Ability to change the height of the slideshow across four different breakpoints.
- Ability to have the slideshow be responsive in width using the built-in ‘Resize’ option in Adobe Muse.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, add images, customize with widget options, and done!