Moving Slideshow Widget
- Zoom Out
- Zoom In
- Pan Up
- Pan Down
- Pan Left
- Pan Right
- Diagonal Top Left to Bottom Right
- Diagonal Top Right to Bottom Left
- Diagonal Bottom Right to Top Left
- Diagonal Bottom Left to Top Right
- Add multiple slideshows on one page
- Choose from 11 different movement effects or have them all play in the slideshow
- Add up to 12 image per slideshow
- Set the slideshow to 100% width
- Set the width and the height of the slideshow
- Set the speed of the slideshow
- Set the easing of the slideshow
- All colors customizable in the slideshow
- Add previous and next buttons
- Add dot navigation
- Enable or disable navigation buttons
- Add captions to the images
- Add alternative text to the images
- Link images to internal links, external links, and anchor points
- Open links in same page or new page
- Add different slideshows on different breakpoints
- Works in Adaptive Design and Fluid-Width Design
All images should have the same size for a consistent look in the slideshow. Visit this website to crop and re-size multiple images for the slideshow.
Moving Slideshow Widget - 1.1 - 10-5-2016:
- Ability to have a different height for each slideshow on the website.
- Ability to change the height of the slideshow across four different breakpoints.
- Ability to have the slideshow be responsive in width using the built-in ‘Resize’ option in Adobe Muse.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, add images, customize with widget options, and done!