With the Multi-Level Drop-Down Menu Widget you can add an unlimited amount of menu items to your Adobe Muse website. The multi-level menu allows you to link a menu item to another set of menu items. Choose from 1-12 menu items for each set. All the colors are customizable and you can change the font for the text in the menu.
- Add unlimited menu items
- Link menu items to submenus
- Menu is responsive for mobile devices
- Add up to 12 menu items per menu
- All colors customizable within menu
- Change text with the Adobe Muse Built-In text feature
- Link to anchor points, internal pages, and external pages
- Set the scrolling speed to anchor points
- Add scroll easing when scrolling to anchor points
Multi-Level Drop-Down Menu Widget - 1.1 - 8-27-2016:
- Ability to add an image for the open button.
- Ability to add an image for the open button active state.
- Ability to change the width and height of the open button.
- Ability to have the open button be a different color than the menu.
- Ability to change the border-radius of the open button.
- Ability to change the thickness of the stripes.
- New Widget Setup.
- Fixed issue with widgets getting taller in height on Windows computers.
Multi-Level Drop-Down Menu Widget - 1.2 - 9-26-2016:
- Ability to add lines in between menu items.
- Ability to open menu from right.
- Ability to change the text for the back button.
Multi-Level Drop-Down Menu Widget - 1.3 - 12-12-2016:
- Ability to close menu on menu click.
- Updated code.
Multi-Level Drop-Down Menu Widget - 1.3 - 12-16-2016:
- Fixed issue with back button closing the menu when the option ‘Close Menu On Menu Click’ is selected.
- Removed the option to set the height of the menu manually.
- Removed menu scrolling.
*Note: To update you only need to replace the “Add First - Styling” widget and not the main menu and submenu widgets.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, style the menu with the widget options, add links, and done!