Rotate, Scale, Skew, and Translate any element on your Adobe Muse website with the Muse Motion from Muse For You. Powered by the Greensock Animation Platform (GSAP).
- On Load
- On Hover
- On Hover with Reverse
- On Click
- On Scroll
- Rotate - Rotate your element clockwise or counter-clockwise in degrees or radians.
- Scale - Scale you element larger or smaller.
- Skew X - Skew your element in degrees or radians on the X-Axis.
- Skew Y - Skew your element in degrees or radians on the Y-Axis.
- Translate X - Move your element left or right in pixels or percentage on the X-Axis.
- Translate Y - Move your element up or down in pixels or percentage on the Y-Axis.
- Background Color - Change the background color of your element.
Muse Motion - 1.1 - 1-18-2017:
- Widget now uses the Greensock Animation Platform (GSAP) for the animation engine.
- New widget interface.
- New widget setup.
- New widget cover.
- New ‘On Scroll’ setup.
- Ability to add indicators for ‘On Scroll.’ This allows you to see where the element will animate within the browser.
- Ability to play motion in reverse after it is finished playing forward.
- Ability to change the background color of an element.
- Graphic style name added with widget cover to make it easy to distinguish what widget pertains to what element and motion.
- Ability to disable the motion at a certain breakpoint.
- Fixed issue with widgets getting taller in height on Windows computers.
- Updated code.
Muse Motion - 1.2 - 10-16-2017:
- New On Scroll setup.
- Fixed issue with animations not working on scroll across breakpoints.
- Added ‘Font Color’ as a motion option.
- Added ‘Background Color’ as a motion option.
- Added ‘Width’ as a motion option.
- Added ‘Height’ as a motion option.
- Performance improvements.
- Updated code.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, style the element with the widget options, and done!