Muse Motion Widget
- On Start
- On Load
- On Click
- On Hover
- On Scroll
- Add Animation Delay
- Hide Animation Initially
- Rotate or Translate First
- Loop Animation
- Repeat Animation On Scroll
- Transform Origin
- Scale: Define the scale of an element by X(width) and Y(height) as a ratio.
- Rotate:Define the rotation of an element in degrees.
- Translate: Define the position of element on X and Y in pixels. Create motion scroll effects by triggering on scroll and changing the to and from values in this option.
- Skew: Define the skew of an element on X and Y in degrees.
- Combine animation types for a custom animation
Each animation type comes with the follow options:
- Duration: Change the duration of each animation type.
- Delay:Add a delay to each animation type.
- Easing: Add easing to each animation type.
- Number of Bounces: Add more bounce to the animation type.
- Stiffness: Make your animation type more fluid or stiff.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, style the element with the widget options, and done!