Responsive Full-Width Video Widget
- Video changes size with browser size.
- Add .webm and .ogg files for browser fallback support.
- Add a poster image for devices that do not play video automatically.
- Loop the video.
- Add a color overlay over your video.
- Add a mesh overlay over your video.
- Add breakpoints within the widget for continuous play when re-sizing the browser.
- Change the width and height of the video on different breakpoints.
- Make the video larger to remove any excess black lines within the video.
- Lightweight for your website
- Works with Responsive Design and Adaptive Design in Adobe Muse.
Website to convert your .MP4 video to .WEBM and .OGG - http://converterpoint.com/
Free Stock Videos
- Distill - Beta
- Life of Vids
- Fancy Footage Club
- Vimeo Free HD Stock Footage
Responsive Full-Width Video Widget - 1.1:
- Ability to place the video anywhere on the website by changing the “Distance from Top” option in the widget options.
Responsive Full-Width Video Widget - 1.1 - 8-26-2016:
- Ability to set the height of the video to greater than 1000 pixels.
Responsive Full-Width Video Widget - 1.2 - 12-03-2016:
- Ability to have the video fixed in the browser and not scroll with the rest of the website.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, add video, style with the widget options, and done!