The "Responsive Fullscreen Video Widget" allows you to add a fullscreen video background that works across all breakpoints. A play button also appears on tablet and mobile devices to allow the video to be played on those devices.
- Video works across all breakpoints
- Add a poster image for devices that do not play video automatically
- Add a play button for devices that do not play video automatically
- Add .webm and .ogg files for browser fallback support
- Add a color overlay over your video
- Add a mesh overlay over your video
- Loop the video
- Mute audio in the video
- Works with Fluid-Width Design and Adaptive Design in Adobe Muse
- Lightweight for your website
Website to convert your .MP4 video to .WEBM and .OGG - http://converterpoint.com/
Free Stock Videos
- Distill - Beta
- Life of Vids
- Fancy Footage Club
- Vimeo Free HD Stock Footage
Responsive Fullscreen Video Widget - 1.1 - 8-25-2016
- Ability to disable the fullscreen video at a certain breakpoint.
- Fixed issue with widgets getting taller in height on Windows computers.
Responsive Fullscreen Video Widget - 1.2 - 12-16-2016
- The fullscreen video can now be used as a cover video so that the website appears below the video and once the user scrolls the website will show.
- Ability to change the position of the play button over the video.
Responsive Fullscreen Video Widget - 1.2 - 12-19-2016
- Ability to add custom play and pause button when enabling play button at a certain breakpoint.
- Fixed issue with play button still showing when disabling video at a certain breakpoint.
Responsive Fullscreen Video Widget - 1.3 - 02-17-2018
- Ability to play video inline on tablet and mobile devices.
- Fixed issue with fullscreen video not filling the entire browser in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer browsers.
Responsive Fullscreen Video Widget - 1.3 - 02-18-2018
- Fixed issue with elements not scrolling when video is fixed in browser.
- Added “External URL” widget to allow for the video to be hosted on another server.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, add video, style with the widget options, and done!