Responsive Lightbox Gallery Widget
- Fully responsive.
- Touch and support for mobile devices.
- Mouse drag supports for desktops.
- Double-click/Double-tap to see actual size of the image.
- Add unlimited amounts of items per gallery.
- Combine images and videos in gallery.
- Add multiple galleries.
- Animated thumbnails.
- Youtube, Vimeo, and html5 video Support.
- 20+ Hardware-Accelerated CSS3 transitions.
- 20+ Easing transitions.
- Full screen support.
- Supports zoom.
- Browser history API.
- Responsive images.
- Multiple instances on one page.
- Easily customizable via widget options.
- Smart image preloading and code optimization.
- Keyboard Navigation for desktop.
Responsive Lightbox Gallery Widget - 1.4 - 10-20-2016:
- Performance Improvements.
- Re-introduced HTML5 video.
- Ability to have the caption stay at the bottom of the Lightbox rather than on top of the thumbnails.
- Ability to remove the fullscreen, zoom, and autoplay icons within the Lightbox.
- Ability to remove the counter within the Lightbox.
- Ability to scroll through images in the Lightbox with mouse wheel.
- Updated Code.
Responsive Lightbox Gallery Widget - 1.4 - 11-10-2016:
- Fixed issue with Lightbox thumbnails not showing in IE and Edge when adding an “Add-On” widget.
Responsive Lightbox Gallery Widget - 1.4 - 11-15-2016:
- Removed dot navigation for Lightbox thumbnails in the “RLG - Images” widget.
Responsive Lightbox Gallery Widget - 1.5 - 12-14-2016:
- Introduced the “RLG Single” widgets that allow you to trigger the Lightbox gallery from a single element or image.
- You do not need to update the 1.4 version of the Responsive Lightbox Gallery.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, style with the widget options, and done!