Responsive Side Menu Widget
- Fully Responsive Side Menu
- Customize all colors in the menu
- Add up to 12 menu items
- Choose from over 600 Font Awesome Icons for menu icons
- Add images to the menu items (.jpg, .png, .gif, .svg)
- Change text with the Adobe Muse Built-In text feature
- Link to anchor points, internal pages, and external pages
- Set the scrolling speed to anchor points
- Add scroll easing when scrolling to anchor points
Responsive Side Menu Widget - 1.1:
- Ability to make any of the colors transparent by selecting the color box with the red line going through it.
- Ability to change the font size in the menu.
- Ability to add images instead of icons to the menu.
Responsive Side Menu Widget - 1.2:
- New widget interface.
- Ability to position menu on the right.
Responsive Side Menu Widget - 1.2 - 5/2/2016:
- Fixed issue where menu was causing forms in Adobe Muse to look different.
Responsive Side Menu Widget - 1.3:
- Ability to have the menu close when a menu item is clicked.
Responsive Side Menu Widget - 1.4 - 8-13-2016:
- Fixed issue where menu was not opening on Microsoft Surface Pro Tablets.
- Updated Font Awesome Icons - latest set.
- Ability to enter in Font Awesome Icon via text.
- Updated Code.
- Abbreviated widget names for easy access within the library panel. Abbreviation is “RSM” which stands for “Responsive Side Menu.”
Responsive Side Menu Widget - 1.4 - 11-15-2016:
- Fixed issue where menu was not opening on tablets and smartphones when the option ‘Close Menu On Menu Click’ was selected.
- Additional instructions included within the widget for easy reference on how to use the widget.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, style the menu with the widget options, add links, and done!