Reveal elements on scroll in your Adobe Muse website with the Scroll Show Widget from Muse For You.
- Set from what direction the element will appear on scroll.
- Apply the on scroll animation to multiple elements with one graphic style name.
- Set how much of the element is visible in the browser before it animates.
- Set animation for the element as it appears.
- Animation options include:
- Rotate X
- Rotate Y
- Rotate Z
- Set a viewport offset for the elements appearing on scroll.
- Disable on mobile.
- Repeat animation on scroll.
Scroll Show Widget - 1.1 - 02-15-2018:
- New Widget Setup. “Add First” widget must now be added to the top of the page.
- Added “Stagger Delay” option to reveal elements in a sequence.
- Fixed issue with elements not appearing when more than one scroll show widget is added.
- Fixed issue with animations not working in Internet Explorer.
- Performance improvements.
- Updated code.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, apply graphic style name to elements, style with the widget options, and done!