Add a scroll to top button in the lower right hand corner of the browser with the Scroll To Top Widget from Muse For You.
- Add a custom image for the scroll to top button.
- Add a custom hover image for the scroll to top button.
- Set the width and height of the image.
- Set the amount to scroll before the buttons appears.
- Set button fade in duration.
- Set button fade out duration.
- Set back top top speed.
- Choose from over 30 easing functions for the scroll to top easing.
- Disable the button at a certain breakpoint.
Scroll To Top Widget - 1.0 - 8-27-2017:
- Widget now works for Adobe Muse 2017 - Most recent version prior to the 2017.1 release.
- Ability to position the button in any corner of the browser.
- Ability to center the button horizontally within the browser.
Scroll To Top Widget - 1.2 - 12-26-2017:
- Fixed issue with easing options not working if there were other widgets placed within the page.
- Ability to scroll up to a certain distance from the top of the page with the “Scroll To Top Offset” option.
- Updated code.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, add text, style with the widget options, and done!