Add unique slanted panels to your Adobe Muse website with the Slanted Panels Widget from Muse For You.
- Fill the slanted panel with an image or gradient
- Fix image in the background within slanted panel as the site scrolls
- Apply slant to top and bottom of panel
- Slant up or slant down
- Set slant color to match website background
- Set slant height for top and bottom slants
- Fixed image automatically disabled on touch devices
Slanted Panels Widget - 1.0 - 11-29-2017:
- Ability to disable the fixed background image effect at a certain breakpoint.
Slanted Panels Widget - 1.0 - 12-03-2017:
- ‘Fixed Images’ are now automatically disabled on tablet and mobile devices (touch devices). Breakpoint option has been removed.
- To add fixed images the ‘Add First - Fixed Images’ widget muse be placed at the top of your Adobe Muse website.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, add image, set slant options, and done!