Staggered Animations Widget
- Animate multiple elements with one graphic style name
- Set the delay for when each element animates in the sequence
- Set the duration of each animation in the sequence
- Choose from over 30 different easing options for the animation sequence
- Autoplay the animation sequence
- Infinitely loop the animation sequence
- Add a play, pause, and restart button to control the animation sequence
- Change the transform-origin of the transformations
- Apply transformations randomly to the elements in the sequence for a more scattered effect
- Disable animation sequence at a particular breakpoint
- Lightweight for your website
- Scale - Make the elements larger or smaller.
- Rotate - Rotate the elements in degrees.
- Translate X and Translate Y - Move the elements on the x and y axis.
- Border Radius - Change the border radius of the elements. Works well with rectangles and ellipses created in Adobe Muse.
- Background Color - Change the background color of the elements. Works well with rectangles and ellipses created in Adobe Muse.
- On Load
- On Scroll
- With Play Buttons
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, apply graphic style name to elements, customize with widget options, and done!