The most extensive collection of animation effects for your Adobe Muse website. Choose from 139 Animation Effects. Trigger animation On Start, On Hover, On Click, and On Scroll. Fade in and Fade Out options for your animation. Set the duration of the animation and add a delay to the animation if you would like it to start later after it is triggered. Add to any element on your Adobe Muse website.
- Choose from 139 different animations
- Set the duration of the animation
- Add a delay to the animation before it starts
- Set how many times you would like the animation to repeat
- Infinitely loop the animation
- Add to any element on your Adobe Muse website
- Lightweight for your website
- On Load
- On Start
- On Hover
- On Click
- On Scroll
The Animator Widget - 1.1:
- Added delay option so you can make your animation start after a certain amount of time.
The Animator Widget - 1.2:
- Added the “On Load” option for an animation start. This will load all the contents of the website first and then the animation will play.
- Updated Easing Functions.
The Animator Widget - 1.3:
- New widget interface.
- New Iteration option - set how many times you would like the element to animate.
- Animations now animate correctly from the center.
- Updated code.
The Animator Widget - 2.0:
- New widget setup.
- Animations take up less code in the back-end.
- Fixed issue with animations not animating across breakpoints.
- New ‘On Scroll’ setup.
- Ability to add indicators for ‘On Scroll.’ This allows you to see where the element will animate within the browser.
- New ‘Fade In’ and ‘Fade Out’ options.
- ‘On Load’ animations do not appear before animation starts.
- Abbreviated widget names for easier access when searching in the library panel.
- Instructions included within the widget for easy reference on how to use the widget.
The Animator Widget - 2.1 - 8-17-2016:
- Ability to fade out “On Load” animations.
- Ability to disable animations at a certain breakpoint.
- Fixed issue with widgets getting taller in height on Windows computers.
The Animator Widget - 2.2 - 11-22-2016:
- Fixed issue with elements disappearing in Firefox and Safari when adding a 100% width rectangle in Adobe Muse (only applies to certain animations).
- Graphic style name added with widget cover to make it easy to distinguish what widget pertains to what element and animation.
The Animator Widget - 2.3 - 3-23-2017:
- The widget now uses CDN technology to help your website load faster.
- The ‘On Scroll’ option can now be enabled in the ‘Add First’ widget and does not require the ‘Add First - On Scroll’ widget.
- Improved the fading in and out on scroll so now the element does not repeat the fade if it does not finish a previous fade in or out.
- Animation code is now more lightweight.