Link videos, images, websites, maps and more to a Lightbox with The Lightbox Widget from Muse For You.
- Set the background color and opacity of the Lightbox background.
- Add a gradient for the Lightbox background.
- Link a YouTube video to the Lightbox.
- Link a Vimeo video to the Lightbox.
- Link a website to the Lightbox.
- Link an image to the Lightbox.
- Link a Google Map to the Lightbox.
- Link a Muse For You Hover Box to the Lightbox.
The Lightbox Widget - 1.0 - 5-17-2017:
- Added “The Lightbox Widget - For Button Collection” to link buttons from the Button Collection Widget to the Lightbox.
The Lightbox Widget - 1.0 - 7-01-2017:
- Ability to add an image for the Lightbox background.
The Lightbox Widget - 1.1 - 7-03-2017:
- Ability to set a max-width for the Lightbox width. *Simply replace the “Add First” widget.
The Lightbox Widget - 1.2 - 9-30-2017:
- Ability to set a minimum height for the Lightbox height.
- Ability to set the shadow properties for the Lightbox.
- Ability to remove the shadow from the Lightbox.
- Ability to set the color and size of the close button.
- Ability to add a custom cursor to the element that is opening the Lightbox.
- Updated code.
- Performance improvements.
The Lightbox Widget - 1.3 - 2-23-2018:
- Fixed issue with Lightbox not opening in Internet Explorer when other widgets are added to the page.
- *Simply replace the “Add First” widget to apply the update.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, style the Lightbox with the widget options, assign the Lightbox graphic style name to an element, link the element to a url, and done!