Add a unique hover effect over your images with the Zoom Hover Box Widget from Muse For You.
- Add multiple instances on one page
- Set the image to be responsive with the built-in 'Resize' option in Adobe Muse
- Set a maximum width and maximum height for the images
- Set a gradient color over the image
- Set the gradient angle
- Zoom the image in or out on hover
- Rotate the image on hover
- Set the effect hover speed
- Add 3 titles over the image
- Set the color of the text
- Set the alignment of the text
- Set the font size of the text
- Set the font weight of the text
- Set the letter spacing (tracking) of the text
- Set the line-height (leading) of the text
- Link image to an internal link, external link, or anchor point
- Open link in a new page
Zoom Hover Box Widget - 1.0 - 1-23-2017:
- Fixed issue where link was still enabled when the “Enable Link” option was not checked.
Zoom Hover Box Widget - 1.1 - 5-05-2017:
- Fixed issue with widget not resizing in Adobe Muse on Windows computers.
Zoom Hover Box Widget - 1.2 - 7-02-2017:
- Widget now works with the built-in “Responsive Width and Height” option in Adobe Muse.
- Added “Font Styling” and “Text Transform” options for the text.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, add image, style with widget options, and done!