Looking to amaze your website visitors? Check out the first Particles.js widget for Adobe Muse using the powerful Particles.js script by VincentGarreau.
Particles.js Widget 1.1:
- Ability to set the height of the container area for the particles.
Particles.js Widget 1.2:
- New widget interface.
Particles.js Widget 1.3 - 9-10-2016:
- Ability to have the particles widget container be responsive using the built-in Adobe Muse “Resize” option.
- Added a “Particles.js Widget - Fullscreen” widget to have the Particles.js widget fill the entire browser.
Particles.js Widget - 1.4 - 3-23-2017:
- The widget now uses CDN technology to help your website load faster.
- Ability to add up to 5 colors for the particles.
Particles.js Widget - 1.5 - 01-09-2018:
- Fixed issue with particles within the “Particles.js Fullscreen” widget not loading on page start up.
- Fixed issue with particles not loading initially on lower breakpoints.
- Background color and image can now be set within the “Fill” option in Adobe Muse.
- The height of the “Particles.js” widget container can now be set within Adobe Muse.