- Fully responsive image slider
- Fully responsive video slider
- Add up to 12 images
- Add up to 12 videos - Youtube or Vimeo
- Set how many items are visible at one time
- Set the size of images and videos in the slider
- Link images to internal links, external links, or anchor points
- Infinitely loop slider
- Add or remove previous and next navigation
- Add or remove dot navigation
- Navigate slider with mouse wheel
- Change the color and size of navigation buttons
- Change the font type of navigation buttons
- Change the speed of slider navigation
- Add animation to the slide transitions
- 1 Slideshow per page
- Choose from 139 animations for the slide transitions when using with The Animator Widget
Visit this website to crop and re-size multiple images for the image slider:
Responsive Image and Video Slider - 3-24-2016:
- Ability to add alternative text to the images in the image slider. This will let search engines know what the images are about in the slider.
Responsive Image and Video Slider - 1.1 - 7-24-2016:
- Ability to add a fixed height to the images in the slideshow.
- Ability to position single images within the slideshow.
- Ability to disable the mouse wheel over the slideshow.
- Animations are now included within the widget and you do not need to add “The Animator” widget to use the animations.
- Fixed Vimeo poster image not showing.
- Ability to open links a new a new tab when linking images.
- Updated code.
- Abbreviated widget names for easier access when searching in the library panel.
- Instructions included within the widget for easy reference on how to use the widget.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, style the slider with the widget options, add images or videos, and done!