Add a unique profile card to your Adobe Muse website with the Social Media Profile Card Widget from Muse For You.
- Add an image to the profile card
- Add 3 social media icons below the image
- Place the content on the left or right of the image
- Add and style heading text
- Add and style subtitle text
- Add and style paragraph text
- Set the color of the text
- Set the font size of the text
- Set the font weight of the text
- Set the font styling of the text
- Set the letter spacing (tracking) of the text
- Set the line-height (leading) of the text
- Link icons to an internal link, external link, or anchor point
- Open link in a new page
Social Media Profile Card Widget - 1.1 - 12-06-2017:
- Fixed issue with widget not resizing correctly in the latest version of Adobe Muse 2018.
- Image no longer needs to be cropped to be placed in widget. You can now use the image fitting option within the widget.
- Image can now be scaled to fill, scaled to fit, or kept at its original size within the ‘Image Fitting’ option.
- If image is kept at its original size it can be re-positioned within the widget options.
- Removed minimum-width and maximum-width options. This option is no longer needed as you can set the responsive options for the hover box at different breakpoints.
- Ability to change the font size for the hover box at a specific breakpoint.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, add image, style with widget options, and done!